Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As part of the Global Cloud Termination Team, you will serve as a trusted advisor/processor providing value added support to the field to drive deal structuring and provide directions to the Cloud Sales Teams in the stages of the Deal Termination cycle to help them maximize value and minimize risks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Contract Administration. Cover all Cloud Termination Requests (worldwide).
* Monitor approval process (if needed) making sure (COMPANY NAME) follow compliance processes.
* Deal Support: Answer internal queries related to the current Cloud Termination Process.
* Ensure all mandatory documents are sent to O2I and Provisioning teams to stop the Billing cycle and shut-down tenants.
* Ensure all Quarter End requirement are met: Provide active quarter-end and year-end close support to the sales community in a dynamically driven environment.
* Ensure all Cloud Termination Request Forms are filed correctly and kept on record.
* Review and confirm all termination requests (standard and non-standard), verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
* Assist (COMPANY NAME) Auditors in providing correct documents for quarterly review.
* Assist in projects to address long term issues with commercial processes and drive efficiencies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Must be a University student graduating end of 2021 or in 2022
* Preferred fields of study: Legal, Finance, Business.
* Computer skills: MS Excel, Word, Outlook
* Language skills: English - Advanced
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME) systems is a plus.
* Soft Skills:
* Able to express ideas clearly and confidently in speech and writing.
* Team Player: Work confidently within a group.
* Able to act on initiative, identify opportunities & proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions.
* Determination to get things done. Make things happen & constantly looking for better ways of doing things.
* Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments.
* Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work on very tight deadlines, especially quarter end close.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Compliance, Entry Level, Technology, Legal