Descripción del puesto:
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? Taking on the role as an Sales Development Intern at (COMPANY NAME) is the premier way to begin a career in technology sales. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We will help develop your skills in our Sales Development Associate Program so that you can join (COMPANY NAME)'s elite selling team and be the best of the best.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
· This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales skills and business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders, and align directly to a Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This role serves as a launching point into Sales at (COMPANY NAME).
· Formal training around (COMPANY NAME) products, selling skills, leadership skills, and business acumen.
· Significant time will be spent using (COMPANY NAME) business applications.
· Assist the BDRs and their Account Executives (AEs) by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities.
· Responsibilities include researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts as well as acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites to assist the Sales Development Team.
· Complete data quality initiatives in alignment with the BDR organization
· Develop Proficiency in Sales Development competencies, including selling skills, the (COMPANY NAME) Platform, and (COMPANY NAME) business processes
· Execute on assigned training activities
· Present final project to a panel of sales leaders
. Process Partner Leads
· Display strong understanding of (COMPANY NAME) Values, business acumen, and professionalism
· Fluency in Spanish and Advance Skills in English
· Limited or no sales experience
· Team player with excellent oral and written communication
· Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
· Superior attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational and planning skills
· Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
· Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
. Minimum 6-months prior graduation
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org