Descripción del puesto:
DANONE GmbH dans WBU EDP recherche VIE Junior Controlling Manager - February 2020 (12 months) - Vienna (Austria) en Autriche (AT) basé Vienne.
THE DANONE COMPANY
As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible."
The Danone GmbHin Austria is located in Vienna and as a part of the Danone Group it stands for the professional distribution of the successful brands Actimel, Activia, Fruchtzwerge and many more.
Become part of our powerful team and take your next career steps with us! Support as of now our Dairy Division in Vienna as
V.I.E JUNIOR CONTROLLING MANAGER (m/f/d)
(Limited to12 Months)
* Analyze discrepancies between target and actual values
* Plan, analyze and monitor costs of the corresponding function for monthly reports, preparation of forecasts
* Develop appropriate recommendations for management and sales division
* Ongoing development of Controlling IT systems: optimize the analysis, planning and cost accounting systems, optimize the existing management information system
* Finance-side support for innovation projects
* Support the introduction of new finance & controlling methods and instruments
* Assist transformation processes in the Finance & Controlling organization
* Strong collaboration with all internal departments of the Dairy Division
* Successfully completed Master's in Business Administration with focus on Finance / Controlling
* Initial professional experience through internships
* Very good knowledge of Office, especially Excel, experience with ERP systems (SAP) desirable
* Highly self-motivated, works independently
* Strong communication skills
* Good analytical and conceptual abilities
* High degree of accuracy and reliability
* Very good command of written and spoken English
* An international, innovative corporation, in which strengths are continuously stimulated through transparent career options and versatile training and development offers
* Modern office with open space and supply of coffee, tea, yogurt and fruits for free
* Respect and team spirit on all levels, opportunities for home office, health promotion, regular events in order to exchange and celebrate successes
"Each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want to live in." EMMANUEL FABER, CEO
Do you agree? Then apply online now. Your contact person, Rebekka Schwarz, is looking forward to receiving your documents.
1120 Wien, Österreich
Si vous avez besoin de plus d'informations sur ce poste, et avant de postuler officiellement, rendez-vous sur notre page Carrières