Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the global Product Management team, you will work closely with the Business Development, Marketing and Engineering teams, as well as with partners and customers.
Business-related responsibilities can include developing and executing product strategy, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, researching markets and competition, administering feedback gathering programs, and responding to queries from customers.
Technical-related responsibilities can include creating sample programs for new and upcoming technology, writing technical tips and whitepapers, assisting in the testing of new products during their beta cycles, and monitoring online communities. You may also be involved in developing and reviewing documents, product demonstrations, webcasts and other related activities with team members.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
For this position, the following skills are an asset:
* Knowledge of database administration/management tools
* Database application development (SQL, JDBC)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness and ability to learn new concepts and technologies
* Linux operating system experience
* Programming in C/C++, Java or .NET
* Technical research and writing
* Familiarity with bug/issue tracking tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla
* Familiarity with team collaboration (wiki) software such as Atlassian Confluence
* (COMPANY NAME) technologies: (COMPANY NAME) HANA, (COMPANY NAME) Business Objects and (COMPANY NAME) Crystal Reports
* Vibrant coop community of 25+ interns
* Access to weekly/bi-weekly technical and non-technical industry related seminars
* Borrow hardware components (commercial boards, sensors, 3D printing, etc.) from the hardware shop
* Unlimited free tea, coffee and pop
* Foosball tournaments
* Ping-Pong and pool table in the cafeteria
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, Intern, ERP, Engineer, Business Development, Management, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering, Sales