Descripción del puesto:
Assistant Brand Manager - 6 months internship - Mechelen (Belgium) - July 2020
We're Mondelēz International, the world's leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Oreo and Cadbury. Creating and developing the world's favorite snacks, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, 'monde' comes from the Latin word for 'world' and 'delez' is another way of saying 'delicious'!
We are looking for motivated interns to join our Marketing departments.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will…
* Analyze quantitative and qualitative data (Nielsen data), monitor latest market trends and contribute to the periodic business planning processes
* Help to develop our brands in our distribution networks
* Monitor the budgets of our brands
* Support the implementation of trade marketing in stores: promotions, discounts, games, contests and sampling…
* Track packaging: designing new packaging of our brands
* Assist in creating and executing brand support through various communication tools including digital marketing
You might be the one we are looking for if…
* You are still enrolled in a University, Business school and you are studying towards a Master's Degree
* You have already completed an internship in Marketing
* You are able to work independently and responsibly, with strong analytical skills
* You are proficient with Excel, Power Point and Nielsen
* You are fluent in English
* Additional fluency in Dutch or French is considered as a plus
What we offer you…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more. In fact, all the ingredients you need to thrive in a culture where people inspire confidence in each other, take responsibility for the business, keep things simple and say things as they are.
This is a full time internship that lasts for 6 months (during or at the end of your studies) starting July 2020 in Mechelen (30 minutes by train from Brussels). You will have access to the company restaurant and will receive a compensation according to (COMPANY NAME) local regulations. Because, everyday, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English.
It is also a chance to become part of (COMPANY NAME) talent pool of interns : a high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns !
Please ensure you submit your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European interns Do you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply