Descripción del puesto:
As a Marketing Intern at Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional you'll become acquainted with the B2B marketing function in a short period of time. You will be fully integrated in and guided by the marketing team consisting of three Channel & Portfolio Marketeers, a Digital Marketeer and a Barista / Coffee & Tea.
Your main responsibilities:
* You participate in a variety daily product management tasks, such as the preparation of the launch of new coffee machines or ingredients
* You are responsible for the monitoring and implementation of promotional activities via our business & horeca partners
* You support lead generation initiatives towards our B2B customers, such as direct mailings, online campaigns, e mail campaigns, etc.
* You will use your communication skills to optimize and update our sales tools, POS material , advertising, etc.
* You support the organization of events and fairs
* You take on the task of the Internal marketing communication
* You follow up ongoing market research
* You will work closely together with the other departments like Sales, Finance, Operations and Corporate, as well as with external agencies and commercial partners
* You are an enthusiastic student with a matching educational marketing or business background
* You are a team player with strong communication & analytical skills
* You work pro actively, take ownership of your own projects and deadlines
* You are passionate about the coffee & tea business and interested in B2B marketing
* You are French or Dutch speaking and fluent in English
* You're available for 6 months starting in July/August 2020
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious -JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing -all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.