Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for a Performance Engineer intern who will assemble computer hardware, develop and run automation scripts on applications and design tools to better provide performance information. The ideal candidate is a game enthusiast with a good understanding of in-game settings and graphics technologies, would be familiar with (COMPANY NAME) products and its characteristics. Experience and passion for PC games is widely welcome.
Please tell us about your gaming experience in your application! We'd love to hear what games you like, why you enjoy them and what about gaming intrigues you.
What you will be doing:
* Run performance, image quality and power tests of PC games and benchmark applications on various GPUs.
* Build automation scripts to bench marking procedure and balance configuration files.
* Design new tools and come up with efficient processes to accomplish tasks.
* Build and configure computer systems with appropriate hardware and software to run benchmarks.
* Analyze and validate results from test runs and craft reports that will be used by various groups within the company.
What we need to see:
* Currently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
* Quality performance engineering preferred.
* Minimum 1 year experience with playing PC games required.
* Experienced and passionate about PC games.
* Deep understanding in the field 3D application performance testing methods and techniques.
* Ability to automate running tests on code.
* Excellent programming and debugging skills in a scripting language; Python preferred.
* Good knowledge of PC systems and components.
* Good collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Strong skills or previous experience in bench-marking and competitive analysis.
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) GEFORCE series and (COMPANY NAME) software products.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our special engineering teams are growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you