Descripción del puesto:
class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="115">Assist the mechanical design effort associated with creating world- class products for (COMPANY NAME)'s Macintosh computer systems.
* Working toward BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering.
* Ability to work in a team-based environment.
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques. * Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
* Strongly Desired:
* Prior experience in product design (preferably consumer electronic products).
* Experience with component modules (LCD assemblies, batteries,
* camera modules, etc.) and their interconnect (FPC design and ACF bonding).
* Ability in plastic and metal part design.
* 3D CAD skills
* Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA), statistical tolerance analysis techniques, functional dimensioning, and geometric tolerancing.
* Preferred Experience:
* NX, Pro-engineer, or Solidworks fluency desirable. * Consumer electronics device experience.
Please note you must be enrolled or returning to school in order to be considered for an internship at (COMPANY NAME). ** Assist the mechanical design effort associated with creating world-class products for (COMPANY NAME)'s Macintosh computer systems. Responsibilities will include working closely with manufacturing, test engineering, electrical engineering, reliability, and compliance. The ideal candidate will implement the mechanical design of (COMPANY NAME)'s Macintosh products, with emphasis on practical and clever solutions. He/she will resolve technical issues that arise in the design of these products and be expected to follow the product from concept, through development, and into ramp. International travel will be required. Position requires pursuing a BSME and technical experience in a progressive, high technology company; a demonstrated excellence in working as a part of a small team; and recent design experience in a modern MCAD environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the delivery of high-volume products using standard and novel materials and techniques, especially in an OEM environment.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Working toward BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering.