Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objectives
PI Innovation China is a global development organization that works in close collaboration with customers and partners to support superior finance processes and new business models fulfilling (COMPANY NAME)'s simplification story by leveraging the full potential of the (COMPANY NAME) HANA platform. Finance - Accounting is the core piece of the financial solutions on Cloud and On Premise for (COMPANY NAME)'s flag ship customer offering S/A HANA. Predictive and Margin analysis, the topic that this opportunity resides, is the analytical pitch that provides critical innovation topics covering managerial insight for financial valuation, group valuation and profitability analysis, which ensures the accountable representation of corporate level performance at various dimensions, netting the internal pricing and profitability for tax compliance.
Expectation and Tasks
We would like to offer the Developer intern role, who would like to join team to contribute
* Strengthen continuous delivery.
* Troubleshooting for product issues and related coding/development work
* Cooperate with quality team member on product testing.
* Join the research topics for new innovation ideas in Predictive and Margin analysis area
Education and Skill Requirements:
* Major in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical disciplines, 2nd major in project management or finance management or management accounting is preferred.
* Practical knowledge of software design patterns. and applied programming skills and experience with ABAP/HTML5/Web Service/oData, etc, is a plus but not required
* Fluent in English (Oral & Written) with good communication skills and team player mindset
* Open minded, ability to learn quickly and dive into new topics
* Learn Business knowledge about Margin Analysis
* Learn (COMPANY NAME) Development working approach
* Be familiar with the lean development model and testing/quality requied for Cloud release
* Enhance the communication skills via working on cross-team and cross-topics projects
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Intern, Information Systems, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level