Descripción del puesto:
Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationApplication & Emerging Technology
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of (COMPANY NAME)'s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* You'll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You'll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
* Business systems design, development, integration and testing, where business system may include AI, Black Chain, RPA, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft .NET, Java/J2EE, Digital Solution or other commercially available or custom applications.
* Information Management including portals, data migration, data warehouses, business intelligence, content management, document management and other information management technologies.
* Infrastructure design and implementation including data centers, networks, storage, servers and end user devices.
* Security & risk compliance including identity management, security certifications and vulnerability testing.
* Uses cutting edge technologies to address business needs.
* Learns and adopts standard Agile/Scrum as well as other required technical skill process to keep track of business and technology needs.
* Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2021;
* Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT with related IT technical disciplines
* Developer and testing requires Java, C, C++, Python, R, SAP, Oracle, mobile, UI, Cloud, Big Data, ASP.Net, VB.Net and other skills.
* Good command of written and spoken English language ability with CET-4 is a minimum. CET-6 is advantageous.
* A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
* Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Shows ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
* Start from long term internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
DéplacementsUp to 40%
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?Yes
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir