Descripción del puesto:
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of (COMPANY NAME)'s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* You'll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You'll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
* Business systems design, development, integration and testing, where business system may include AI, Black Chain, RPA, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft .NET, Java/J2EE or other commercially available or custom applications.
* Information Management including portals, data migration, data warehouses, business intelligence, content management, document management and other information management technologies.
* Infrastructure design and implementation including data centers, networks, storage, servers and end user devices.
* Security & risk compliance including identity management, security certifications and vulnerability testing.
* Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2019;
* Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT, Cloud, or related IT disciplines
* Good command of written and spoken English; Japanese language ability is a plus;
* Or good command of written and spoken Japanese; English language ability is a plus;
* A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
* Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Shows ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
Start from internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date