Descripción del puesto:
A key part of (COMPANY NAME)'s strength is our outstanding development tools and environments that enable our incredible pace of delivering new technology to market. We want hardworking and creative people passionate about joining an agile software team with high production quality standards. Our work includes developing chip definition languages, compute infrastructure for large scale distributed runs of critical applications and simulations, building coordinated development and debugging environments (based on tools such as Eclipse), implementing ground breaking software engineering methodologies and tools, creating and driving quality build and release processes, and driving performance improvement. (COMPANY NAME) is continuously pushing the state of the art in chip development tools and infrastructure to enable the next generation of chips.
We are looking for an excellent Software Engineer Intern to work on our developer tools team. We are developing a software system to provides an end-to-end development environment setup solution for the worldwide software developers. With this system, the user will easily discover and retrieve (COMPANY NAME) latest SDKs, e.g. DRIVE, Jetson, Clara AGX, Rivermax, DOCA. We need your help to make this a continuous success story. Our product page: https://dxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxr
What you'll be doing:
* As a team member, you will engage to prototype and develop ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release.
* You will work on backend and frontend design and development of web applications.
* Improve the test framework of the software applications.
* Write automation tools to facilitate the release process.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing BS or MS in CS/CE/EE or related field.
* Experience in one of the following frameworks: Vue.js, AngularJS, React.
* Familiar with NodeJS, HTML, CSS Cross-platform development.
* Experiences with development on Linux.
* Python expertise is a plus.
* Creativity and out of the box thinking.
* Good written and spoken English.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience in developing large scale and complicated applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||24 Nov 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Electrónica de Consumo|