Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Understand (COMPANY NAME)'s development environment and related technologies and have detailed technical understanding in Software Testing
* Understand business requirement with the help of mentor
* Obtain business process knowledge and testing skills from (COMPANY NAME) products, such as (COMPANY NAME) Marketing Cloud, eDocument
* Obtain UI development skills from (COMPANY NAME) Fiori
* This is an internship position which requires candidate available for 4 days/week for a relative long-term committed internship
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
* Master/ Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering or relevant information technology area
* Enterprise product testing experience is a preferred
* Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
* Good team player with good inter-personal skills * Good communication skills
* Fluent communication in English (both written and verbal)
* Previous internship in (COMPANY NAME) Fiori Development is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: User Experience, Developer, ERP, Engineer, Intern, Technology, Engineering, Entry Level