Descripción del puesto:
* Provide support to all the paper work(internal and external process)for trade show and offline events For example: for trade show and offline events, coordinate with all personnel related and handle all supporting staffs like internal or external paperwork and communication etc.
* Administer all approval and rejection notices to licensees.
* Collect, maintain and archive all licensee royalties reports.
* Maintain an archive of all feedback and submissions on media box and email
* Proactively coordinate communications between licensees, brand, marketing, data team
* Study licensing trend and learn from other successful cases
* Played/loved (COMPANY NAME) titles
* Good in PPT/EXCEL Skill
* Excellent written and oral English communication skills
* Self-motivated, Willing to learn new things with passion
* Excellent communication, flexible, adaptable ,able to collaborate,
* Experienced in branding/ (Preferred but not required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines