Descripción del puesto:
* Assist with the teams on social media accounts on game days/during games and all community appearances (Weibo, forums, Tieba, QQ groups, etc.)
* Assist with the teams on copywriting and posting of UBI brand(games) news
* Private Messages monitory and collecting at Weibo/WeChat backend
* Assist with the teams on copywriting of community events based on the brief given by community manager
* Develop game program content including player interviews, editorial, special interest stories, etc.
* Assist with planning and coordination of special events and theme activities.
* Work with graphics/marketing to create promotional materials to bring on all community appearances
* Assist with the preparation and execution of on-field contests as needed.
* Oversee the implementation and execution of fan clubs.
* Assist with contacting players and collecting information or feedback from them.
* Daily monitoring on game communities and forums, including Tieba, Heybox, etc.
* Superior interpersonal communication skills
* Skill of copy writing
* Skills to use Photoshop
* Ability to professionally interact with and relate to fans
* Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of game market & (COMPANY NAME)'s brands
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines