Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Briefly describe the vision and mission of your department from a strategic perspective and explain in simple words the business and business challenges you are currently dealing with.
Our mission is to manage the Marketing business in the Worlwide Field Marketing by providing business guidelines for activity planning and maintenance, Performance Management, Insight Driven Marketing, KPI's & Reporting framework, Financial Forecasting & Planning. Our mission is to ensure a full coordination of Sales and Marketing teams regionally and globally, simplification of operations for the best performance and optimally run business within RUN SIMPLE Framework.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Please enter the expectations and tasks that the graduate will be expected to carry out.
* Budget vs Spend Management
* Partner Sponsorship Revenue (AR, Accounts Receivable)
* Expenses of Program & Campaign (AP, Accounts Payable)
* Travel & Entertainment Management
* Staffing List Request
* Cost Reposting Request
* Monthly Accrual Request
* Cost Center Management
* HC (Headcount) Management
* Month/Quarter End Closing
* Quarterly Financial Forecast on PnL (Profit and Loss)
* Procurement Process (Shopping Carts/Purchase Orders, Open PO list, PO closing request)
* Management of Campaign Code (WBS elements) and Demand Generation Calendar
* Support the development and documentation of workflow processes
* Support adherence to our financial and corporate policies and objectives
* Support planning process driven in the region
* Assisting with building presentations of Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews
* Support in ad-hoc requests
Which unique opportunities will the student have in your department?
* Understand and learn on how to manage financials to ensure healthy PnL
* Experience financial planning and reporting
* Develop in performance management complexity
How do the student's tasks affect the way business is run?
* Improve the insights driven out from data and reporting for better performance management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* BA/ BS degree required, to pursue Master now, preferably within any of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, or Economics
* Experience of financial responsibilities and roles at global companies
* Be a self-starter with proven financial knowledge, good number acumen and strong analytical skills.
* Be a self-motivated individual, able to function well in a fast-paced environment with a laser focus on business/marketing priorities
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
* Attentive to details and able to spot anomalies within data sets
* Strong ability to multitask and work with deadlines
Work Schedule: 3-5 days a week for at least 6 months
Work Location: xxx1;xxx0;xxx6;xxx7;xxx1;xxx6;xxx5;xxx1;xxx5;16xxx5;xxx8;xxx0;xxx0;xxx3;xxx5;3xxx5;xxx4;10xxx8;
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Intern, Manager, ERP, Finance, Entry Level, Marketing, Management, Technology