Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
* Support the Senior Bid Manager in Korea
* Document layout and document management
* Support the proposal management process, including checking the quality of deliverables and carefully reviewing documents
* Use appropriate templates to help prepare documents compliant with customer requirements
* Create a SharePoint site including all VAT members
* Writing skills
* Check that documents are consistent with (COMPANY NAME) branding and One Voice
* Arrange content logically for ease of comprehension
* Develop messages and rewrite texts for better understanding
* Spell and content check
* Project support
* Actively search and support knowledge repositories through contributions, when necessary
* Maintain accurate records of activities related to the proposal process
* Actively search and Support the research of Customer reference stories
* Generate content for PICA- Financial information about (COMPANY NAME) for Korea
* Searches for insights/ good proposals to support proactive and RFx responses
* Support the development of customer collateral deliverables
* Mailbox management (logical filing of documents in folders for Audit purposes)
* Support approvals for basic Services deals
* Maintain a repository of good proposals for proactive sharing with Sales
* Support NPS Survey
Intern support activities
* Deal governance back-up support.
* Meeting arrangement and facilitation
* Documents translation support (APJ proposals, RFP..)
* Documentation and archiving
* Small deal execution process management and support with approvals in Harmony
* Support documentation and researching for sales requirements
* Staff meeting support (e.g. meeting minute support)
* Miscellaneous work for each deal execution.
* MS Office (Excel / Word/ PPT)
* Fluent English
* Up to 6 Months
* Learn Global Standard Process and Operations
* It presents a rare opportunity to work with cross functional team (Sales, Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, Finance, Risk, Legal and Procurement) creating a reach to many teams in (COMPANY NAME).
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org). Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Research