Descripción del puesto:
Brand & Communication Intern
[Key Areas of Responsibilities]
* Support external/internal events: External events, Townhall (more than 6 times), Kickoff, Year-end event, Philips Volunteers Day from logistics to internal comm
* Manage 'News Center' of Philips Korea website: ground work for Philips Korea news to address our key messages via news
* Support researching and translating documents in English and Korean for company collaterals
* Support CSR project report & operating for Philips Volunteers program
* Support on content updates for 'One Page Portal'
* Support & Design artworks for company collaterals i.e. new employee induction and communications materials for enhancing respect and trust culture
* Create and edit video clips for internal/external meetings (Townhall, Customer event)
* Administration support: E2E payment process, P-cast management, picturing and video recording for major company-wide events
* Bachelor's Degree : Must be 3rd or 4th grade in University
* Moderate skill in MS-office (excel)
* Fluent in English and Korean (written & spoken)
* Positive attitude, Strong interpersonal skills, Multi-tasking skills
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)