Descripción del puesto:
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Position: Sales Development Intern, South Korea
At (COMPANY NAME) Sales Development we know our interns are the next generation of innovators, so we are investing in them in a big way!
Spend up to a year interning in Sales Development at (COMPANY NAME), SuccessFactors and gain real-world experience.
You will earn an income while you develop your business and technology skills, work on real projects, collaborate and learn from pros around the world, build your network, and so much more.
At the end, you may even land a full-time role - a lot of our interns do.
* The purpose is to extend (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors market coverage in South Korea by generating new pipeline.
* Conduct account research identifying key buying influencers and strategic Human Resources initiatives within a new business targeted account strategy.
* Execute strategic prospecting and social selling initiatives to generate well qualified new business leads to build sales pipeline.
* Follow-up on Marketing leads by conducting tactical qualifying conversations with Human Resources and Strategic Line of Business audiences in a consultative approach.
* Build cross-departmental trusted relationships to help the team meet and exceed key performance measures to accelerate growth.
Learning & Development Opportunities:
In this role you will work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace and learn highly effective social selling and traditional prospecting strategies and sales process methodologies.
Work within a highly dynamic and collaborative international environment and develop your research and networking skills working with top Human Resources executives in your market.
Build deep partnerships with the SuccessFactors Sales, Marketing and cross-functional teams.
Ideal training ground for anyone considering moving into a customer facing role within a hyper-growth SaaS business application environment.
* Current student pursuing a degree in a business-related field.
* Proven self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth rapidly changing marketplace.
* Self-driven, motivated and results orientated.
* First class communication skills, written and verbal.
* Strong organisational and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
* Team player.
* Fluent in both English / Korean (Writing, Speaking)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org). Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Developer, Entry Level, Sales, Technology, Research