Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Creative Design Student for our Presales Program Office
Currently we are looking for a talented graphic design student to help out our Creative team in the Presales Program Office. It is essential that you have a imaginative approach as well as experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. Your tasks will range from creating materials, concepts to visionary videos.
About the position
Selling software today is completely different game - it's all about exceeding customer expectation. In our sales cycle we more often see the need to design and create outstanding presentation, cool demos, multimedia content and unique experiences.
As a graphic design student at (COMPANY NAME) you will be part of our creative team. You will be working closely with talented graphic designers as well as presales and salespeople. Part of the task will be to support The (COMPANY NAME) Experience Center which play a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s growth strategy.
From this role, you will:
* Learn to convey customer requirements and how to propose relevant visual design solutions to business messages.
* Further develop your design skills and experience and challenge yourself.
* Learn how to leverage your creative skills and talents in a business driven environment
* Tasks and Expectations
* Support on graphic design tasks, digital and print.
* Visualization of ideas from concepts to whole engagement experiences.
* Work closely with Customer innovation and Solution Advisory in the Nordic Market.
* Align with the (COMPANY NAME) brand and understand our customers´ brands.
* Iterate projects that are already in the pipeline.
If you are excited about creating amazing experiences for some of the largest companies in the Nordics, then you might be the person we are looking for.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
We are looking for the following Student profile:
"The Visual Wizard"
* Super user of Adobe Creative Cloud, most needed Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects. It will be a plus if you know basic Html and CSS
* Like creating amazing videos though editing and video production.
* Video shooting on site and events.
* Build stories that our customers will feel through Storytelling & storyboarding
* Creating string visual material like poster, booklets etc.
* We imagine you are attending either Copenhagen School of Design and Technology (KEA), Zealand Institute of Business and Technology (ZIBAT), Aalborg University or ITU
* Fluent in English and preferably Danish - written and spoken
* Great writing & communication skills
* Creative and with a strong visual eye
* Receptive to feedback
* Organized and able to work towards deadlines
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Intern, ERP, Developer, Web Design, Creative, Entry Level, Technology