Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose & Objectives
You will support a local team of 5 sales executives with sales and operational tasks. However, this is not only a support role, the team also rely on you to bring your input to the table. This is a unique learning and development opportunity which can start your career in sales at (COMPANY NAME).
* Support and maintain strong governance models with our key clients and learn how we work partner with them.
* Support Internal client development meetings and learn how we assess a client and prospects to secure continuous development.
* Support and develop stakeholder maps on selected accounts and learn how do we engage with different types of businesses.
* Assist manager with team-meetings, operational tasks, manage teams site, social media content, as well as speak your opinion.
* Generate ideas and identify areas where we can make a difference as a sales team.
Education & Qualifications
* Ideally student in the end of a Bachelor degree or in the beginning of a Master's degree, in any relevant field (e.g. Business Studies)
* Fluent in Danish and English
* Above average drive & general interest in sales/service processes
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Self-motivated and outgoing personality
* General interest in business processes and the business environment in Denmark/Nordics/the world.
* Interest in technology and digitalization
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Support, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Sales, Entry Level, Technology