Descripción del puesto:
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups with approximately 1,000 advisers in 40 countries around the world.
Our Global Financial Advisory business provides impartial, expert advisory services to corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. We deliver the highest quality advice in the areas of M&A and strategic advisory and financing advisory.
Rothschild & Co offers Long Term Internship in its Dubai office, where Interns will work on a broad range of sectors and transactions. Internship start dates are flexible throughout the year.
Qualifications, experience, and competencies
* Strong academic performance.
* Genuine interest in corporate finance with a particular focus on the MENA region.
* Very strong analytical and numerical skills.
* Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and preferably also research databases (ISI Securities and Bloomberg).
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
* Diligent and committed to excellence.
* Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work.
* Ambitious, driven, and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines.
* Fluent in English.
* Strong candidates should have previous Investment Banking experience
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||17 Ene 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Banca / Finanzas|