Descripción del puesto:
Responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support within the HR Department by coordinating
Recruitment, HR activities & evens together with handling o f HR correspondence.
* Updating and maintaining records.
* In charge of entering all order requests on the FBM system and processing of
invoices for all related purchases.
* Receives and processes requests; coordinates with the HR Team.
* To ensure a smooth communication between all concerned HR colleagues and to
coordinate with the Legal Transactions Officer, Nurse, Training Manager and the
Accommodation Manager the arrival, accommodation, medical etc. of the new
* Ensures that all Staff Get Together is held and organized regularly in coordination
with the HR team members: booking of meeting room; awards and certificates to be
* Answers general employee questions about HR processes and procedures.
* Ensures administration part of the Human Resources department is carried out in
a timely and efficient way, according to UAE laws, (COMPANY NAME) Group
and hotel policies & procedures.
Page 2 of 2 IC/JD_Custom Template/FRAN/EN-GB/A4/xx.xxx1
* Prepares memos and employee forms to be signed by the Director of Human Resources.
* Track and maintain files of candidates. Ensures that all filing system is organized,
maintained and up-to-date.
* Prepares and submits reports periodically as requested by the Director of Human
* Deals with and prepares routine correspondence for the Director of Human
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification and previous experience in the Human Resources field are required.
Department/Administration is preferred
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||20 Ene 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|