Descripción del puesto:
As a trusted global transformation partner, (COMPANY NAME) accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. (COMPANY NAME) delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, (COMPANY NAME) delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Preparing quotes and calculating turnaround times for clients (administrative management for our LIFE SCIENCES industry). Advising the client on how to best manage a project, not only in terms of production specifications but also with regards to expenses. Responsible for conducting a follow-up of quotes in order to achieve the target acceptance rate. Translates client needs into clear instructions for PMs. Specifying client request particulars, highlighting all the information the PM needs to properly process projects.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of a Localization and Quoting Specialist:
- Prepares quotes and calculates turnaround times for clients (administrative management).
- Responsible for conducting a follow-up of quotes in order to achieve the target acceptance rate.
- Monitors client satisfaction and any increases/decreases in their use of services. Provides feedback on perceived client satisfaction and service completion.
- Detects new sales opportunities bringing add-on business and retains existing accounts.
- Discusses and plans sales strategies for existing clients with the Business Developers.
- Tries to reduce administrative tasks by implementing sales actions to improve workflows with existing clients and increase margins.
- Advises the client on how to best manage a project, not only in terms of production specifications but also with regards to expenses.
- Responsible for meeting targets in the following KPIs: the amount of money quoted, amount of money accepted and price-per-project of existing clients.
- Communicating project information to necessary parties in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Conveying specific client requests effectively to Project managers.
- Recognizing and escalating any potential issues to the appropriate party in a timely manner
Essential: Middle or higher-level vocational training in administration or university degree
Desirable: Master's degree or equivalent work experience
Essential: Fluent in English
Desirable: Knowledge of other languages
Essential: No previous experience is mandatory
Desirable: at least six months of experience as an intern in the same company or doing a similar job in another company
Essential: Total Command of Microsoft Office.
Desirable: Knowledge of MEMOQ, SDL and FineReader.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage to those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||01 Jun 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Internet / Nuevos Medios|