Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) Operations SL
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Support tasks for the transversal quality function.
* Development and improvement of PPS (Practical Problem Solving), Operational Surveillance and Load / Capacity Management.
* Definition of Local Rules, automate routines, deployment and monitoring of projects...
* Product Quality Support Tasks.
* Project programming to connect the quality standard CPB (Customer Protection Board) with the product final inspection lists.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Last year students or recent graduates in Computer Science o Engineering.
Knowledge in SQL, Python and Java Script
* Good communication and negotiation skills.
* Teamwork and planning skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief