Descripción del puesto:
Factorial is an HR platform that provides tools and processes to organizations so they can improve how they manage their employees.
We closed 2019 multiplying our revenues by 10x. We now intend to keep up to speed and scale the organization, along with our marketing team. So this is a potentially fast growing career opportunity within a hypergrowing company.
We are looking for a native speaker in English for a content marketing internship.
We look for ambitious people looking for an opportunity to start their marketing careers. We look for people who can work in different languages, and help the company grow internationally. We are building a team of energetic people, of various nationalities and seniority levels. If you think you are a fit for the challenge, get in touch with us ASAP!
What we can offer you:
* High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
* Young and multicultural environment
* Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
* Fast-paced career progression
* Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
* Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks:
* Ping pong championships
* Breakfasts every Tuesday
* Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
* Summer and Fall Parties
* Afterwork beers
* Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
* Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
We expect you to…
* Speak native-level English
* Speak advanced Spanish
* Be able to sign an internship agreement with a School or University for at least 6 months
* Have a passion for marketing and writing
* Be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to switch projects based on prioritization of assignments
* Have the ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
* Have excellent communication and organizational abilities
Not required, but a plus:
* Experience with email marketing, SEO, online campaigns and CMS
* Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic.
* Committed, organized, proactive.
* Hungry, hands-on, target-driven.
* Go-getter, no excuses
* Empathetic, storyteller.
* Flexible, fast learner, risk taker