Descripción del puesto:
Tostadora International is looking for a highly motivated, self driven and ambitious individual for the position of a Junior e-commerce and online marketing internship.
MANDATORY: It is mandatory that the candidate is a GERMAN student enrolled within a university. Internship agreement need to be signed with the university.
Tostadora is growing to become an international marketplace for the best personalised t-shirts and on-demand printing products. With 150,000 original designs related to TV-Series, Movies, Video games and Pop-Culture along with high quality artwork, a key objective for the company is to improve their market strength in the GERMAN market (Tostadora.de).
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
• Business development of the company in Germany.
• Increase online sales and brand awareness
• Create, manage and report on monthly marketing campaigns.
• Social media community management.
• Content management for designs posted by artists.
• Development of partnerships with bloggers and YouTubers.
• Writing and drafting of texts for Blog posts and Press Releases.
• Research and feedback for new content, designers
• Customer Service
• Position based in Barcelona (Spain)
• Dates: From October 2017 for up to 6 months with extension options
• Compensation: €500-700/month.
• Active participation in development of key International markets
• Global vision of an e-retailer.
• Increase your knowledge in marketing, business development and online sales.
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
• Native GERMAN speaker.
• Knowledge and understanding of e-commerce and retail.
• Independent, self-organized and ability to work in an international team.
• We must sign an internship agreement with your university