FRENCH E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERNSHIP
Descripción del puesto:
Tostadora is growing to become an international marketplace for the best personalised t-shirts and on-demand printing products. With over one million original t-shirt designs related to TV-Series, Movies, Video games and Pop-Culture along with high quality artwork, a key objective for the company is to improve our market strength in international markets.
We have ambitious plans and a vacancy has arisen for an intern to assist our E-commerce & Customer Service team, for 6-12 month, with real opportunity to be contracted after the internship.
We are looking for a customer-oriented individual, being able to learn fast and work autonomously. You will interact with customers, partners and also other departments of the company, so it is critical that you have good communication skills in at least 3 of these languages FRENCH (mandatory), SPANISH, ENGLISH, or ITALIAN
Based at our offices near Barcelona, the ideal candidate is likely to be a recent graduate in e-commerce, administration, languages or whose studies have included some or all of these disciplines. This is a hands-on role covering everything from managing marketing campaigns to answering customer service queries and ensuring that our customers have exemplary customer service.
Training will be given in many area of e-commerce but the person we employ must have highly developed communication skills.
Work closely with the E-Commerce team to provide excellent customer service. Be part of the team in charge of all our international operations in Spain, France, Italy, UK and US.
Areas of responsibility:
• Assist with day to day running of the customer service department
• Manage orders from accepting, processing and packing
• Handling customer service inquiries from web orders
• Manage phone calls & reply to emails
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
• INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT WITH UNIVERSITY
• FRENCH NATIVE or BILINGUAL
• High level of English, Spanish or Italian
• Great customer service skills required
• Strong organisation skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail