Descripción del puesto:
What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Buyer is able to perform some of their responsibilities with management supervision or engagement or involvement.
1. Under general supervision, applies understanding of purchasing techniques and principles to purchase a variety of indirect materials including services, equipment and supplies necessary for the operation of the Company
2. Utilize sourcing processes to procure goods and services for stakeholders with a focus on cost, quality and service.
Develop relationships with key suppliers within assigned commodities
Utilize analytic methods to determine spend within commodities
Understand business processes to support operational (PO) process execution with guidance from management
6. Lead supplier performance management process including driving continuous improvement programs with suppliers with management oversight
Participate in projects within their region or team with management oversight
1. Consolidate requirements and develop most suitable method of purchase such as spot purchase orders, contracts or blanket.
Reviews requisitions, quotes and negotiate with suppliers to obtain best quality, price and delivery. Utilize eProcurement tools to perform spend analytics and conduct eSourcing events.
2. Reviews proposals and conduct selection process for sourcing events from one or more suppliers.
3. Ensures adherence to contractual agreements, purchase orders, regulations and company polices.
4. Provides analytical support that drive improvements to reduce costs throughout the supply chain. Become knowledgeable about markets conditions and trends, formulating short and long term strategies to ensure quality and continuity of supply while minimizing total cost.
5. Execute all activities associated with Procure-to-Pay such that orders are issued and invoiced in a timely manner.
6. Communicate effectively with key stakeholders on all levels.
Requisition Number: 8xxx6
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information