Descripción del puesto:
What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Radeon GPU Architecture team is looking for a Co-op software engineer to join our team and work on performance analysis and architecture exploration for (COMPANY NAME) GPU products.
What You'll Be Doing But Not Limited
* Performance analysis and optimization of D3D or compute applications;
* Develop C++ architecture model to support architecture exploration and predict performance
A Few Requirements for the Role
* MS or higher degree in CS/EE/CE or equivalent;
* Strong programming skills in C or C++;
* Good understanding of computer architecture and experience on model development;
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
* Scripting language (Python, Perl) knowledge and UNIX/Linux experience is required;
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
* D3D or OpenGL graphics application knowledge and experience is a plus;
* OpenCL/CUDA/ROCm development experience is a plus
Requisition Number: 7xxx3
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information