Descripción del puesto:
We're (COMPANY NAME), the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world's most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At (COMPANY NAME), our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today's most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
What you'll be doing:
* Design product and service experiences that are intuitive and exceptionally well crafted
* Refine your designs from concept to high fidelity prototypes
* Give and solicit feedback from other designers, continually raising our bar for quality
* Collaborating with the various stakeholders (product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists) across (COMPANY NAME) to bring your product to life
* Evolve and maintain components of our design system
What you must have:
* Working towards a B.A./B.S. in Product Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, UX Design or equivalent
* Strong interest in any or all of the following: product design, user experience research, psychology, autonomous vehicles, transportation design, the "gig economy"
* Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative to solve problems
(COMPANY NAME) LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with (COMPANY NAME) to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, (COMPANY NAME) does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners