Descripción del puesto:
Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
(COMPANY NAME) Design is seeking an Experience Design (Growth) Intern to join our Document Cloud product design team here in San Francisco, California! Document Cloud is (COMPANY NAME)'s popular suite of apps and services that center on PDF consumption, conversion, and document exchange services.
As part of this team, you will redefine the way users discover how to build, edit, manipulate, sign, and share documents on our online platform, Acrobat Web.
Using clarity and simplicity as a foundation, you will help users discover the value that Acrobat Web brings to, and simplifies, their processes and workflows.
During this internship, you will actively identify and drive growth outcomes through understanding users' goals and challenges. You will explore new UX patterns and new technologies, design better solutions, and test and refine that solution iteratively with the target end-users. You will also balance business growth and user problems, and care deeply about the impact of your work through an in-depth understanding of metrics and data.
We are seeking a designer who thinks holistically and uses modern tools to evaluate concepts quickly. One who is willing to engage in both exploration of concepts and refinement of details. We are looking for someone who can think systematically and is able to apply user research findings into designs.
The ideal candidate will be able to articulate the problem space and has the design chops to convey the "art of the possible" to the entire product team.
What you'll be working on
* Research end-users, subject matter authorities, and secondary sources to develop an understanding of user and business needs
* Articulate user needs through personas, empathy mapping, and journey mapping
* Deliver a compelling vision in the form of an interactive prototype or presentation on how to communicate the Acrobat Web value to users
What you'll bring to the team
* In a college degree program, preferably in design with an emphasis on cognitive science, psychology, HCI, or related design field
* Fundamental research, interaction and visual design skills
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME)'s creative tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD) and other design tools such as Keynote, Sketch, Flinto, and InVision or others
* Experience with motion design and prototyping a plus
* Experience with content and design strategy a plus
* Experience with growth design a plus
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Contribute to the creative spirit of the Experience Design team during your internship
* Love of all things design and asking questions
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio.
About (COMPANY NAME) Design
(COMPANY NAME) Design builds tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a distributed team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across (COMPANY NAME)'s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud