Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Internal Audit Department is responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's global internal control environment, assessing compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements, and providing consultative support to address emerging risks and strategic initiatives across all business groups. As an auditor within (COMPANY NAME)'s Internal Audit Department, the IT Internal Auditor Intern is primarily responsible for assisting in the execution of internal audits, SOX walkthroughs and testing, and special projects and other audit activities including cybersecurity under the supervision of the IT Audit team, located in the United States.
An Automation project will be assigned that will be worked on throughout the internship. At the end of the internship, there will be a project presentation to walk through what was learned and the end product. This year's project will be related to Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
* Assist in the internal audit project preparation and planning activities to target key risk areas.
* Participate in internal audit fieldwork for IT process reviews and assessments including operational processes, internal controls, IT SOX walkthroughs and testing.
* Prepare work papers to clearly support the audit conclusion in accordance with internal auditing standards and draft audit reports or other deliverables in a timely manner.
* Assist in following-up, remediation, and mitigation on audit findings or IT SOX deficiencies.
* Interface with external auditors as needed to provide information and documentation to support audit and management testing activities.
* Pursuit of a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, Accounting, Business or Finance
* Interest in auditing IT security and/or cybersecurity in the manufacturing industry for a global organization
* Experience using Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, UiPath or other data analysis/robotics tools, a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
* Some domestic travel may be requested.
* Must be fluent in English. Additional language skills are a plus.
Other Desired Characteristics:
* Highest ethical standards and integrity
* Able to work independently, yet seek guidance appropriately as needed
* High level of personal accountability, attention to detail and results orientation
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
* Ability to collaborate as part of a global, virtual team
Additional Notes: This position is not open to candidates currently on students visa and requires someone who will be local to the Davidson area during the internship period.
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. (NYSE:IR), driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and ownership mindset, is dedicated to helping make life better for our employees, customers and communities. Customers lean on us for our technology-driven excellence in mission-critical flow creation and industrial solutions across 40+ respected brands where our products and services excel in the most complex and harsh conditions. Our employees develop customers for life through their daily commitment to expertise, productivity and efficiency. For more information, visit www.IRCO.com
|Web de la compañía
|29 Nov 2023
|Tipo de oferta:
|Materiales Básicos / Construcción