Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose & Objective of Position
Working Directly with (COMPANY NAME) Customers and Partners.
Expectations & Tasks
The (COMPANY NAME) Next-Gen team is focused on strategic customer service and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's) and is looking for a creative, highly motivated, team player with a growth mindset who will work on several projects that include but is not limited to: customer engagement, internal and external communications, event planning and management, content management and analyze, and optimize email and social media performance.
* Reporting of email and social media campaigns and programs
* Produce and coordinate communications materials, including, social media, blogs and other thought leadership content for both internal and external audiences
* Track and analyze impact of placed media coverage
* Know how to use Sprinklr platform to create an epic customer experiences for (COMPANY NAME) Next-Gen Customers and Partners
* Facilitate collaborations with (COMPANY NAME) Next-Gen Customers and Partners with clear communications and documentation
* Participate in projects, event planning and conducting research and social media campaigns and willingness to work flexible hours
* Interacting with internal stakeholders for customer engagement
Skills / Competencies
* Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations and/or project management experience
* Creative, positive, collaborative and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
* Written and verbal communication skills, excellent collaboration and storytelling skills
* Problem solver who enjoys analyzing and resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways
* Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and accurately
* Natural tendency to invent, simplify, and take an innovative approach to media relations, strategic communications, thoughtful analysis and reporting
* Experience planning and project management, as well as skills in organization and attention to detail
* Interest in understanding technology and its business/solution value
* Interest in managing programs and achieving results in a complex, fast-paced environment
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD.
* Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Effective analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and excellent (written and verbal) communication skills
* Exposure and/or understanding of the IT industry
* Experience and knowledge with (COMPANY NAME) Products and the UN Sustainable Development Goals are preferred with a well-organized and self-starter "can do" attitude
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Social Media, Media, Intern, ERP, Marketing, Entry Level, Technology