Descripción del puesto:
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us pursue some of these rare opportunities.
As a key member of our Creative Operations team, the Program Management Intern will drive the day-to-day communications and operations between the Creative staff and (COMPANY NAME)'s business units, ultimately accountable for timely delivery of quality creative product to the internal clients. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a requirement, as well as the ability to juggle many moving parts under aggressive schedules. This role will require that you drive and prioritize multiple campaign initiatives to include email, print, mobile apps, events, video, online banners, rich media, microsites/web sites. You should be able to work under a minimal amount of supervision and act as a problem solver.
What you'll be doing:
* Become a specialist in Workfront, our Project Management tool, and understand how to apply principles that will allow for quality reporting.
* Lead communications with internal clients and other cross-functional teams to figure out project scope, including project objectives, strategy and insights, deliverable requirements, and metrics
* Be accountable for shepherding projects from initial briefing to on-time delivery - including scope of work, project plans, scheduling, resource allocation, reviews, ongoing status updates, quality assurance and archiving
* Closely align with internal partners to provide top-notch customer service, set expectations on day-to-day workflow, and seek out details on potential campaigns for resource forecasts
* Coordinate with external contractors as needed
* Manage the final delivery of projects in our DAM.
* Close and archive projects after a major campaign or launch has been delivered.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing your BA in Marketing or Business
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
* A love of organizing everything, with serious attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
* Familiarity with creative, multimedia and web development processes and file formats
* An interest in analytics and reporting
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law