Descripción del puesto:
We are looking to hire for our team! As a member of the Digital Media GTM Strategy and Operations team, you will help drive the strategy and execution that delivers growth and sales success across two of (COMPANY NAME)'s largest products: Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. Your ability to break down problems and build structure and process will serve you well as you work with team leadership to deliver regular business reviews, improvements to our operations, and growth strategies around strategic revenue areas. You will work multi-functionally to lead complex, business initiatives that result in improved business processes, better customer experiences, and increased customer acquisition.
Your work will focus on (COMPANY NAME)'s growing Consumer and SMB customer bases, using data and market insights to find the best ways to engage with customers, increase their share of wallet, and ensure they remain lifelong (COMPANY NAME) customers. To do this, you will take a customer-first approach and become an expert in the day-to-day life of an (COMPANY NAME) customer. Your will find areas of operational improvement and strategic growth opportunities. You'll make the case for initiatives in these areas and then work to put them into action, working with leaders across the company. You will know you're successful if we unlock new growth and efficiency.
The GTM organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures multi-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense for how to get things done.
* Analyze opportunities to drive the business forward either through tapping new revenue opportunities or operational/scaling improvements
* Partner with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Care and Product teams to develop and execute plans
* Use data-driven business models to optimize operations and productivity
* Collaborate with Analytics teams to understand trends in the business and develop insights that translate into actionable recommendations for growth
* Obsess over all trial and purchase customer experience journeys, find opportunities for improvement and drive multi-functional teams to deliver results
* Identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g. country, route-to-market, vertical, product) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities (test, implement). Drive multi-functional collaborations to achieve the same goal at country level.
* Preempt and problem-solve on all operational issues while leading and integrating multi-functional efforts.
* MBA in progress with graduation in the class of 2021
* 2+ years of consulting for a top-tier management consulting firm
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law