Descripción del puesto:
The most memorable digital experiences are ignited by developer creativity; (COMPANY NAME) products and technologies power them. Extensibility connects (COMPANY NAME) products and service to 3rd-parties. A robust developer ecosystem is a critical part to any successful platform and extensibility strategy.
The Developer Experience team is responsible for the various ways in how partners and developers interact with (COMPANY NAME). We empower developers by providing access to API's, Events and Serverless functions, developer tooling, app marketplaces and foster (COMPANY NAME)'s developer community.
What you'll Do
* Work closely with a diverse team of Engineers, Designers and Product Managers to conceptualize and build developer platform features
* Paint a vision for the future of (COMPANY NAME)'s developer experience.
* Validate developer-related concepts through user interviews, quantitative research, and market analysis.
* Deliver compelling ways to present and evangelize insights throughout the organization to help cultivate a highly informed, more effective, and more empathetic product organization.
What you need to succeed
* Must be a current 1Y MBA Student
* Highly organized and self-motivated
* Tried thought leadership and ability to lead both directly and through influence to deliver solutions to market.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Resourcefulness and flexibility are key as candidate will have to be comfortable navigating ambiguous situations.
* Hardworking learner who asks thoughtful questions
* Strong conceptual thinking, attention to details, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* A passion for developers and developer experience
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law