Descripción del puesto:
Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Summer MBA Intern, Consumer Retention
As a Summer Intern passionate about consumer retention, you will have the opportunity to help craft the strategy and identify key initiatives to optimize a multi-billion-dollar business for a global SaaS company.
The Experience Optimization team focuses on key customer segments, businesses and products, including Photoshop, Acrobat PDF, Illustrator and Rush. You will play a critical role on one of the high visibility teams at (COMPANY NAME).
We are looking for a self-starter who has an in depth understanding of B2C business models and key drivers of customer experience and retention. In this role you will help develop the program roadmap for critical programs, and evaluate opportunities to drive improvement and innovation.
Your critical thinking and analytical skills will help identify opportunities for growth, and it doesn't stop there. As a natural leader, you will communicate priorities and work collaboratively with partners across senior leadership, engineering, product, finance, analytics and marketing teams. Your drive for results will ensure we beat quarterly targets and grow the business!
* Use analytics and deep insights of the customer journey across desktop and mobile to find opportunities and build initiatives that improve customer experience and drive customer retention
* Drive testing roadmap and prioritize initiatives, ensuring teams are passionate about activities that will generate the highest value to (COMPANY NAME)
* Partner with cross functional teams to address experience gaps with product, marketing or other investments
* Collaborate with Product teams to develop business requirements for new product initiatives
* Break down barriers through exceptional relationship-building to ensure that progress is being made and objectives are met
* MBA with 5+ years software, high tech or management consulting experience, with relevant focus on B2B business
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
* Experience owning and driving large-scale cross-functional programs. Ability to prioritize activities in complex projects/programs, and influence partners, at times with limited direct authority
* Strong project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
* Great sense of humor
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer. (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer.
We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be (COMPANY NAME) For All