Descripción del puesto:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and on the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the 11th year in a row. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. (COMPANY NAME) is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
(COMPANY NAME) is currently seeking a 2021 Summer Intern to work on our R&D Localization team. We're looking for a team player who is passionate about languages and can learn new technologies fast to bring our products and content to our international customers.
* Support the R&D localization efforts in delivering quality localized (COMPANY NAME) products and documentation by providing technical and linguistic review of localized assets, assisting project management tasks, query management and linguistic testing.
* Work hand in hand with our Localization program managers to drive quality and process improvements.
* Take ownership of smaller localization projects or initiatives within the overall release work.
* Currently pursuing an MA in Localization or relevant area of study.
* Strong linguistic background in one language other than English.
* Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal / written communication in English.
* Strong computer skills.
* Motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
* A passion for languages, high energy and positive attitude.
* Exposure to Translation Memory Tools, localization, translation and project management a plus.
(COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records