Descripción del puesto:
Intern, Rideshare Strategy & Operations
We're (COMPANY NAME), the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world's most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The Rideshare Strategy & Operations team is responsible for delivering the best possible ridesharing service for (COMPANY NAME) with initiatives that span from "big idea" strategy to building out critical day-to-day business processes. We own strategic initiatives that include go-to-market strategy, pricing, and other cross-functional opportunities to improve customer experience and business growth. We are a collaborative team that is data-driven, customer-focused, and forward-thinking.
What you must have:
* Currently enrolled in first year of MBA degree program
* Experience with data analytics
* Proficiency in SQL
* Prior go-to-market experience
* Finance experience
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
* Competitive salary and benefits
* 401(k) (COMPANY NAME) matching program
* Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
* Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
* Healthy meals and snacks provided
* Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
* Monthly wellness stipend
* Commuter benefits
* We're Integrated
* Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
* We're Funded
* GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in (COMPANY NAME). Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
* We're Independent
* We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
* We're Vested
* You won't just own your work here, you'll have the potential to own equity in (COMPANY NAME), too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
(COMPANY NAME) LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with (COMPANY NAME) to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, (COMPANY NAME) does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners