Descripción del puesto:
Come see what's cookin' at (COMPANY NAME)!
At (COMPANY NAME), we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The (COMPANY NAME) team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We're hiring an intern to support our world-class studio on everything related to our photography team. You will be given the opportunity to learn more about the fundamentals of photography and video for food media and help us continue to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
You will ...
* Assist Staff Photographers in set up and break down of photo equipment
* Learn professional food photography lighting
* Maintain and organize studio equipment.
* Set up and break down photography equipment
* Assist on video shoots
* Learn to set up and break down video equipment
* Learn post production processes
* Set Building
* Sourcing studio equipment
* Work in Capture One
* Work in Photoshop
* Digit-tech during campaign shoots
* Learn the basics of Hand Modeling
* Detail and process-oriented with an ability to consistently assist photographers in high end food photography
* Enthusiastic: A creative thinker and team player, which your colleagues would describe you as. Your organization and ability to communicate clearly and calmly under pressure with staff, team members, and clients make you an essential member of any workplace.
* Inspired: You are deeply curious, you have a knack for highlighting emerging trends and techniques, and approach tasks with a fresh, unique perspective that helps promote the brands you work with.
* Strong abilities to think two steps ahead and to be able to solve problems independently of photographers.
At a minimum, you have...
* An interest in and basic working knowledge of food media production
* Some experience with assisting photographers or currently enrolled in a photography program
* Recommendations from two photographer/instructors with whom you have worked
* Strong interest in learning food photography, still life and product photography
* The ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
* The ability to lift at least 50 pounds
* A sense of urgency, dedication to consistency, and a willingness to learn and take direction from industry professionals
* The ability to commit to at least three days (24 hours) a week
* Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
* Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
* $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
* 75% discount on your subscription to (COMPANY NAME) (as well as other product initiatives)
* Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
* Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
* Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of (COMPANY NAME) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Are you up for a challenge