Descripción del puesto:
Are you a high performing student? Are you continuously demonstrating leadership and a willingness to learn? Are you always looking for a way to make a difference?
A High School intern position with (COMPANY NAME) Financial Services Company gives you unprecedented access to learn in a real world, Fortune 500 environment. Develop relevant skills and core competencies. Be mentored by seasoned IT professionals, and gain key insights into the evolving and fast paced world of corporate infrastructure technology services!
The Collaboration and Productivity team manages several companywide IT services for (COMPANY NAME) including: Microsoft enterprise software training and creation of training videos and documentation for products such as Outlook, Skype, OneNote and SharePoint.
We are looking for Interns who will be challenged to learn and leverage these tools and processes to help us innovate new ways of working. The ideal candidates have a strong desire to build strong technical skills focused around the Microsoft Office ecosystem of applications and the ability to develop exemplary client-facing skills. As a Collaboration and Productivity Intern you will work directly with the training and organizational change team assisting in virtual and live training and on the production of training materials.
As a student intern with (COMPANY NAME), you will be responsible for the following:
* Learn and leverage Microsoft Office 2013, including SharePoint, Skype for Business, and OneNote to support customer needs
* Address customer questions in service discussion boards, researching problems and collaborating with teammates as needed to resolve issues
* Assist in developing material for use in presentations/training sessions
* Develop concise, professional how-to/FAQ documentation
* Recommend and product creative training materials including live and animated videos
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Self-motivated with mature, professional and ethical conduct
* Eager to learn new things and apply the information quickly to different situations
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentations skills
* Ability to build and maintain relationships
* Team oriented and collaborative
* Analytical and decision making abilities, problem solving skills
* Effective time management and prioritization skills
* Focused on delivering a positive customer experience
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
* A highly inclusive, supportive, structured and rewarding internship experience
* New Intern orientation program with general application and required system training
* Work on meaningful assignments that improve our ability to serve our customers, improve IT stability, compliance
* Structured support from an assigned mentor during your internship
* Scheduled sessions to meet key senior leaders
LOCATION OF INTERNSHIP:
One Hartford Plaza, Hartford, CT
START DATE / DAYS AND TIMES FOR INTERNSHIP:
7-8 week internship, Summer of 2020
Monday-Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM (40 hrs. per week)
*Other shifts may be available based on business need
Must satisfy employment eligibility requirements as established by the State of Connecticut & Dept. of Labor, and pass required background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age