Descripción del puesto:
This isn't your typical internship! Gain real-world experience supporting a cutting-edge platform in the growing field of Internet of Things (IoT). Work alongside our engineers in supporting multiple components in our business-to-business product stack.
You will support different types of users including system integrators, app developers, and camera manufacturers in the use of our cloud platform, on-device operating system, and programming APIs. Your primary responsibility is to support external developers in building embedded applications that run on our operating system. Additionally you will support system integrators in the use of our cloud-based management console to manage applications and devices in the field. Additional tasks will include black box testing, reporting bugs, and technical back office tasks.
* Support developers, system integrators, and manufacturers in the use of our platform
* Handle support requests from first contact to solution via ticketing system, email, and phone
* For complex problems, escalate issues to software engineers and provide the final solution to the customer
* Identify gaps in documentation and potentially author new documents
* Collect feedback and feature requests from users
* Support installation and upgrade of firmware on a wide range of hardware devices
* Testing of applications for functionality, performance, and presence of malware
* Provide support to developers in the use our APIs to build their own embedded applications
* Senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Information Systems, or related field
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent English language skills
* Ability to diagnose software and hardware issues and describe the steps to reproduce
* Knowledge of IT and networking concepts, such as Firewalls, DHCP, HTTP, etc.
* Working knowledge of software development, including: programming, development tools, testing
* Experience or working knowledge of technical support or system administration
* Ability to use basic command line tools on Windows and Linux
Good to have
* Experience with Zendesk or other support issue management system
* Experience with smart cameras or embedded devices
* Experience using and/or implementing APIs and SDKs
* Experience working in the Security Industry
* Bash and Python scripting
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.