Descripción del puesto:
We are now looking for a Software Engineering Intern - Algorithms and Machine Learning
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the desktop gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, deep learning has ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with our GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as "the AI computing company". We are growing our teams with the smartest engineers in the world. We are looking for you.
What you'll be doing:
* Participate in the research and development towards automation of VLSI backend workflows.
* You will explore traditional, machine learning or deep learning based algorithms towards solving real word issues in chip design.
* Work within our diverse team of engineers.
What we need to see:
* Pursing at least BA/BS in CS or related field.
* You have experience in Machine Learning, Algorithm development or Artificial Intelligence.
* You are confident with programming languages such as Perl, Python, C/C++.
* You are motivated to work towards helping build the integrated chips which are used in worlds best computing platforms.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* You are pursuing MS/PhD in CS, AI, ML, or related field.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? If so, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law