Descripción del puesto:
This Infrastructure DevOps Solution Architect Intern role will focus on accelerating the adoption of (COMPANY NAME)'s technology by our enterprise customers whether HPC, Accelerated Analytics, Deep Learning and machine learning solutions. This role will collaborate with a variety of internal partners and business leaders to define and build tools to use and optimize the (COMPANY NAME) products for deployment in our customers' data centers. Partner with AI and infrastructure gurus, you will define and implement strategies on how to best deploy (COMPANY NAME) and partner technologies!
What you'll be doing:
* A huge part of the day-to-day job is collaborating with partners to design and develop automation for preferred techniques around GPUs and supporting infrastructure in the enterprise data center.
* Build targeted content for customers, partners and other Solutions Architects, by writing whitepapers, blogs, and curriculum, to simply working through hard problems with others on a whiteboard.
* Work with a number of teams and individuals to assist with critical projects.
What we need to see:
* Pursuing in Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science program
* Some experience working with and implementing DevOps solutions including but not limited to Python, Ansible, Docker/Containers, Kubernetes and datacenter deployments
* Familiarity with system management, network management, storage management, system orchestration, job scheduling, etc.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written, spoken, and visual
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Exude high energy and a positive attitude
* Stellar verbal and written communication skills
* Strong affinity for providing open source solutions
* Passionate about AI and Deep Learning
* Have storage, networking and/or GPU performance experience
* Want to make what was impossible possible!
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law