Descripción del puesto:
* Work to design a 3D virtual environment to drive virtual product sales and contribute to the development of new digital sales.
* Develop and implement methods to increase user immersion inside the virtual space such adding dynamic animations, VR headset integration, etc. via Unity Real-Time Development Platform.
* Be an active member of a diverse cross-functional and agile team.
* Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university (ex. CHEA) and pursuing an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering with minimum two semesters completed.
* Must be minimum of 18 years of age.
* Previous experience with object-oriented programming such as Python, Java, C++, or C#.
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office with a focus in Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
* Strong personal and problem solving skills.
* Minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
* FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
* AWIM (A World In Motion)