Descripción del puesto:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Are you interested in working on the next generation of collaboration software? Our goal at Quip is to build a new class of productivity tool that every person at every company enjoys using every single day. What we're looking for: a software engineering intern who's passionate and cares deeply about product development.
We work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future of Quip. We're building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as React, and tackling complex problems related to large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms. We're building a team of talented, thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
What we look for:
* Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company
* Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, or mobile development a plus
* Enrolled in 2nd year/sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
* Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
What you'll do:
* Building consumer-level applications (mobile, web, desktop) for enterprise - with a focus on design and usability
* Growing and scaling our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
* Working side by side with our team of experienced engineers, shipping high-value projects, and seeing the impact of your work on our customers
* Learn with the dedicated support of your mentor and the rest of our engineering team
* Learn to make great and not so great puns
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records