Descripción del puesto:
The best experiences are built by developers who have a strong sense of design. Such experiences are not built solely by developers, and that is why developers on Creative Cloud partner with design, quality, product, and user research when crafting the next generation of design tools.
We believe that a design tool should be lightweight and easy to use, with low friction and amazing performance. This thinking is built into our approach to engineering. We favor excellence over shortcuts, and quality over scope. We also believe in transparent, open dialog with our customers, and continuous improvements to the product and ourselves.
If you're looking to be part of a team that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Creative Cloud.
What you'll do
* Develop high-performance, reliable, testable and maintainable code.
* Collaborate with engineers that work on Creative Cloud.
* Grow with the support of your team, and help others on the team grow by providing thoughtful feedback and uplifting those around you.
* Work both independently and collaboratively within a fast paced development team, with clear, positive, and constructive communication.
What you need to succeed
* Based in San Francisco
* Working towards Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or similar.
* Experience with C++ development.
* Results-oriented, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
* Previous professional development experience.
* Experience developing for multiple devices and platforms.
* Experience with Agile development processes.
* Familiarity with and understanding of design and design tools
* A good sense of humor is a big plus!
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law