Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) leads in the field of creativity software, and we are rapidly expanding our reach outwards on to the web! Come join our team of web developers as we build reusable imaging components using web technology for incorporation into products across (COMPANY NAME). We also partner with research and tech-transfer teams to bring advanced (COMPANY NAME) magic to the web. We are looking for exceptional web developers who value UX and are interested in bringing innovative ML and AI powered experiences to our customers. Do you speak the language of the web, love graphics and design, and thrive on solving hard problems?
There are a range of possible opportunities to explore during your internship. We'll work together to match your passions and talents with an outstanding, exciting project. Opportunities as diverse as working on bringing novel (COMPANY NAME) Sensei (ML/AI) technologies to the browser, developing new user interfaces to simplify user experience and increase user engagement, or pressing into cutting-edge capabilities of new web APIs are all possibilities. Let's talk!
We develop on a modern web tech stack, using embeddable Web Components, TypeScript, Web Assembly. We create and maintain open source projects (e.g. https://oxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxxx/).
What you'll do
* Develop creativity software using web APIs, languages, technologies.
* Collaborate with team members to best develop software according to requirements.
* Work with colleagues across multiple disciplines (e.g. product, design, quality engineering) to bring out the very best quality of your work.
* Work with researchers to bring sophisticated AI graphics innovations to the web platform.
What you need to succeed
* BA/MA in Computer Science or related field
* Experience developing and implementing user-facing software products and applications.
* Fluency with web development, including knowledge and skills using APIs, software development patterns, debugging, testing, and other core proficiencies.
* A great sense of design is highly desired.
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law