Descripción del puesto:
Req ID: 5xxx9
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
* Contribute to the development of responsive UI solutions using HTML5 and CSS3.
* Collaborate closely with the design team on requirements, visual and interaction design and QA.
* Update and maintain the design language documentation website.
* Help debug and enhance existing components based on feedback from the Sabre community of designers and developers.
* The ideal candidate will be currently pursuing a Bachelor's with a graduation date after August 2022.
* Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 and the ability to write clean, elegant, reusable code is a must.
* Experience with cross-platform responsive design is preferred.
* Familiarity with industry-standard design applications (Figma and Sketch) is preferred.
* Strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
* 1-2 years related freelance work as a UI (user interface) developer and/or related college coursework
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||26 Nov 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|